Saturday 25 May 2013

TTC, cycle 18, metformin = fail

ughh well here we go into cycle 18

Can you all believe that for 18 cycles i haven't had ANY pregnancies?  This infertility stuff isn't so exciting.   If anything, its as horrible as it looks in movies.  I'm starting to wonder if ill even be able to get pregnant.... maybe ill have to do IUI/IVF.... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its so frustrating!

My metformin isnt going so well either.  I feel sick all the time if i don't eat.   I'm wondering if the pills are even working.  it should work something like this:

higher then normal glucose > high insulin levels > take pill > lower insulin > good ovulation

but to me it looks something like this:

higher then normal glucose > high insulin levels > take pill > eat! > sugar increases even more> ????


I'm so ready to try something new.  I have my next appointment with the doctor on June 20.   It feels so damn far away!!!!!!  :(


In other new my two best friends both had their babies.  Spring had her little boy last Saturday, she names him Liam.  My BFF had her little girls on Sunday and names her Kaniya!   I was there with her from Friday -Sunday.  Spend a million hours at the hospital sitting around.  She had 2 rounds of the gel to ripen her cervix with 2 fails :(  She finally got going into labour on Sunday!   And she used her superhuman powers to push that baby out with 3 rounds of pushes.  It was AMAZING to see.  That little girls is just so sweet i wanna steal her <3 <3  

Its so strange that i was TTCing way before them, they both have went through pregnancies and births in that time.  So NOT fair :(   I'm glad they have her bebes but i just cant wait for my turn :( I guess I'm just being a sore loser :( wahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment