Monday 9 July 2012

TTC Update on Cycle 6!

AHHHH I hate roller coaster cycles.   That's what I had to put it nicely.

It started by not Oing when i should, which caused a mess up of BH timing.  I wasted a lot of materials based on probable ovulation.   I finally Id on CD 25!   THEN while in the 2ww wait i did some HPTs and got this:


Which confused the hell out of me because it "looks" like a possible 2nd line.  I started a log for my regular schedule and other TTC type stuff.

**ALSO in the 2ww I became engaged!!!!  I must mention this part :)  I went to visit my friends for the Canada Day Long Weekend which was also my Birthday.   DH proposed by the falls right on my birthday!!  Us and 2 friends went for a day trip on June 30th which was a Saturday and this is a summary of events:  my BFF and I got matching friendship tattoos, we strolled down Clinton Hill, seen the falls where DH proposed in front of EVERYone!!!  I was so shocked i was actually shaking!!!  lol.   Then we went and had dinner at The Rainforest Cafe! The evening was finished with taking a leisurely ride on the giant Farris wheel! It was one of the best birthdays ever!!!  Here's my ring and tattoo ( this is my friends tat but mine is identical and on my shoulder)!

On Canada Day which was the Sunday we went to Toronto Ribfest - was fun, we ate ribs, watched fireworks and took the kids for some fun!!  We went home to my BFF and the 4 of us (I should mention that we are 2 couples) played a bunch of drinking games!  Drank beer and laughed a lot.   Good times!!!


So back to TTC - I had taking many tests, i thought for a split second that maybe i was pregnant!  Turns out I'm not and I'm now on CD 3 :/  here is my latest TTC vlog so you can hope over to Youtube and view that:


****Side note: I will be doing a TTC giveaway at 100 subscribers!!!!  I only have about 12 now so It will be a little while but lets get me up to 100!!***

That brings us into Cycle 7!!!!  I'm not sad or shocked since I know I was way off with O.   Lets all hope for a normal cycle this month!!!!  LUCKY 7!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment