Wednesday 20 June 2012

CD 19 - Come on 2WW

UGHHHHH!!!! Sometimes TTC is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo confusing!!

SO heres where I am at....
CD 19
Not sure if im past ovulation
Temps are still low
No positive OPKs - tons of two line tests


What ive been doing...
OPKs once a day, now doing 2 a day [i swear these things HATE me]
was taking robitussin - stopped that
BD everyday
Temping
Using the softcups
Pre-seed

I am so ready to be in the 2WW - wish those temps would go up!


At some point Im going to do a full post on the soft cups and pre-seed but for now ill say that the pre-seed was cool, makes things a lil more "fun".  Soft cups scared the crap out of me when they arrived due to their size and texture however I am shocked with how easy to use they are!!!  with the pre-seed they just slid right in with little effort.  Getting them out was hard till I figured out how to get it.   Here's to hoping that its my month...FX...

OHHH and I almost forgot - started a youtube channel.  will do occasional updates on there re:my TTC journey.   I love that I will have all of this to look back on.  Im truly amazed with the support of other women and am in LOVE with seeing their journeys.... so relate-able.
Check that out here:


sorry about the thumbnail...they dont give much options and i look horrid in the others :S

No comments:

Post a Comment