Monday 4 June 2012

My bebe is 2 and CD 2 :(

First I'll start off with some great news!  My precious little Bubszer turned 2 this past week <3 <3 its soooooooooo crazy how time flies!! 



We had a birthday party for him this past weekend.   We were supposed to go to the zoo but we were rained out and had his dinner at Pizza Hut :)  It was awesome because we were the only people in the restaurant, and ordered soooooooooooo much food!  The kids were as crazy and loud as they wanted without disturbing others!  Kamden thoroughly enjoyed his birthday cake:


After his dinner we took him to InPlay play centre {basically like chuckee cheese but more age appropriate} and the kids had a BLAST!  Even the adults had fun :)  It was a perfect 2nd birthday even though our original plans didn't work out :)

So onto the bad news!

...

As the subject line of this post suggests, I am on CD 2 :( which means a new cycle of TTC for me.   All of the pregnancy tests I had taken after that iffy one were BFN's :( As i look back at my chart I see there are somethings I would have done differently.  It cant be helped....  This cycle was SUCH A TEASE!  I got extremely light spotting on Friday night then it totally stopped {i was thinking YES! Implantation bleeding}!!!!  But i was wrong, and about 24hours later AF had came.   It reminded me of my March cycle where I was 8 days late with my period!!  TTC is so disappointing at times.   I still have tons of OPK/HCGs for this coming cycle and i definitely need to get a new BBT!!!  I hate feeling like I'm in the "dark" with my temps.   ALSO I have discovered another TTC tool!!  Thanks to the lovely ladies of the BabyZone community i found out about Soft Cups.  So Ive ordered this as well as some pre seed.  Ill be giving this a go this cycle! [These products are all from www.early-pregnancy-tests.com]  :)

So here is what my month is looking like so far...


Oh so plain - - This better be my month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment