Tuesday 29 May 2012

This weeks happenings in a nutshell

I have been extremely busy!

If I've been at home, Ive been car hunting.  I can literally looks for hours [what a loser]. LOL!  Other then this life has just been going with the flow.   Over the weekend I went to visit my mom and for the first time made the 3 hour drive where i was actually the driver!!!  Was easy!   It was Dhs birthday Saturday so we celebrated with cake and presents :) I bought him some sexy tighy whiteys to which i fully expect a personal modelling session with :) :D hehe!   

As for TTCing I am CD 28! and approx 9dpo [based on estimates since Kamden threw away my BBT].  I did an iffy hcg test today and I sware i see a line! I SWARE IT!  i even posted it here - used the invert feature and i still see something!!  Now it could be an evap line since the pic was 15-20 mins after the test but i cant help hoping!!  ill be testing again tomorrow, everyone please pray i get a BFP!!!!!  Also vote on what you think about my test.   Keep in mind that the BLUE test is the pregnancy test and the others were my OPKs!

Vote here - the other voters are giving some mixed review however most are saying positive!!!

Ive began to post updates via twitter so those interested can add me here to be notified of a blog update. 

I really have lead a boring life this week despite the crazed happenings!!  I'm just so darn excited about this possible BFP!!!  Will update tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment