Tuesday 6 May 2014

Sample Source Box Review! 1 of 2 posts!

Here is another subscription box for ya'll.  This one is by samplesource.com and is actually full of free samples to try!!!  As far as I know they offer this one in the USA as well as Canada.  From what I understand the boxes go fast and are not automatic so you gotta be fast to get one!!  In following along with their instagram, they still are accepting US testers so go visit their site if you like in the USA!

You need to register with the site and it will ask you bunch of questions and connect you with samples you may like!  The inform you when your samples are on their way!

Here is a sneak peak into what I got:


Because of the amount of products in here, I haven't tried everything yet!!  But here's a run down of what was in the box!

Snuggle Scent Boost
Quaker Harvest Cereal
Sunlight Dishwasher Packet
Hershey's Chocolate/Almond Bar
Quaker Quinoa Chocolate Medley Bar
Aquafreash toothpaste
Jergens BB bodycream
Colgate Total Mouth Wash
John Freda Frizz Ease
John Freda Shampoo and Conditioner
Abasco Tobasco Sauce
Armour All Wash and Wax
Twistos Backed Snack Bites
Burt Bees Night Cream
Coupon for a full jug of Tropicana Juice
Jergens Natural Glow moisturizer x3 sample

Items tried so far


Hershey's Chocolate Bar - Almond and chocolate
They must be able to read my mind cause I LOVE this bar, and have actually bought it before.  Im not a chocolate lover but when I do eat it, it has to be with almonds or other nuts!!! 5/5 rating

Quaker Quinoa Chocolate Medley Bar
This was good, I only got half since my 3 year old was basically on my lap trying to get this!  I felt a little lied to as there was barely a hint of chocolate, but it was still tasty! 4/5 rating

Colgate Total Mouth Wash
Another household product that we already buy but this was a different flavor!  5/5 rating

Aquafresh Toothpaste
We are Colgate fans so I wouldn't have tried this had it not been for the sample box.  Its nice to see the brand has expanded since I was a child.  I remember aquafreash as that 3 coloured toothpaste lol 4/5


Items I likely wont try :(

Jergens BB bodycream
Although the site took down my interests this cream is for light skin tones and this is not me at all! I would be a little worried about using it which is sad since this was a very big sample size :(

Armour All Wash and Wax
Its not that I don't want to use this, I wont get the chance since it was stolen by my car loving husband lol, I may check in with his thoughts on it in the next post!

Abasco Tobasco Sauce
Not a spicy lover, unfortunately im a plain jane when it comes to food


I plan to post again with a little review of the last few items so stay tuned and sign up with Sample Source to get in on the next sample box!

DISCLAIMER: all samples were provided to me free of charge and I am in no way paid to review these items and have done so at my own free will!  Nor do I have association with any of the company's listed!

No comments:

Post a Comment