Sunday 11 May 2014

35 weeks pregnant

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant, I cant believe the journey this has been.  It's so hard to believe that I will have a tiny girl in less then 5 weeks!

This weeks symptoms:
-back pain
-hip pain
-pain with rolling in bed or getting out of bed
-heartburn
-less baby movements
-fatigue
-mild swelling in legs/feet

I have an appointment this week and I'm guessing that ill get the good ol strep B test (not!) and maybe ill find out if another u/s is in store.  This doctor tends to give a late term u/s to determine position so I'm looking forward to this possibility!

This weekend is our co-ed baby shower, so we are pretty excited about this!  One last party before our little one arrives! 

Bubszer and I were rubbing lotion on my belly and I asked him if he was ready for his sister to come soon.  He proceeded to say he was and that baby was going to come out of my "wiener".  Lol of coarse I had to laugh at this.   I know my son knows women do not have penis's and im sure this is just a term he uses for someone's private parts.  I was also amazed that he knew this much about child birth.  So apparently this baby is going to come right on out and we are gonna wrap her up in a blanket and live happily ever after lol. 

Here is bubs and I at 34weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment