Tuesday 6 May 2014

April 2014 IPSY - Beauty Rocks! And one full year of IPSY complete!

I have officially completed 1 full year of IPSY!!!!!!!!   I continue to love this subscription and look forward to that lovely pink package each month!  This months theme was "Beauty Rocks" and there are a few items in here to DIE for!

If you don't know IPSY is a monthly make up subscription which costs $10 per month + shipping (free shipping in the USA) and you get 4-6 full size or trial size items and a cute bag!  Interested in signing up? Use my referral code here!

Here is what I got in this months bag!


1. URBAN DECAY 24/7 Velvet Glide On Eyeliner in Black!  Probably the best item in this bag and more then pays for the subscription with this one item.  The rest of the bag coulda been shit and I would have still liked it!!  This is only a travel size however this could have fooled me since its a decent size!  The normal size is valued at $20 however im not sure the value on this one.

2. Natural Lashes by KISS - ive always loved me some fake lashes so these are always greatly appreciated!  they aren't to wild either so this is a plus! Love this item! Full size product valued at $3.99

3. Lolli Tint by Benefit! I always get freakin excited when I see anything by Benefit in the IPSY bags, this time I got lucky and got one!  This is a really pretty pink blush!  Definitely a plus to have in my collection!  The regular size is 12.5mL and is $30.  We received a sample size of 2.5mLs and the value is not known but based on the size/price of the regular, this sample is roughly worth $6

4. White Gold Shadow by Colour City - this shadow is so creamy and mousse like, and is a great highlighter, I actually LOVE this and will use it often! it has a really nice finish!   This is a full size product and retails for $3.99

5. Tinted Lipbalm by Cailyn - we have received products before from this brand and so far I have liked them.  They are good quality and are a little pricy.  This month there were 2 colours and I unfortunately got the one I would rather not have.  Its a very pink colour and the other was a more nude shade.   Cant win em all I guess hehe but still a high quality product.  This is a full size product and retails for a whopping $19!

This bag had a 4/5 item win!  overall I loved all of the goodies! Total value for this bag was $32.98 + $10 for the UD liner (aprox) 

No comments:

Post a Comment