Monday 22 September 2014

BZZAGENT - PANTENE PRO-V ULTIMATE 10

I recently participated in a bzz campaign for Pantene.  For those who don't know, bzzagent.com is a product review site.  Active member can be selected to participate in campaigns for various products.  They match you with products that meet your needs/interests and they send you a box of goodies if your selected!!  Everything I received was free of charge for testing and review purposes.

The campaign I was selected for was to try out Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 line of products.  Here is what I saw when I opened my box (ALL FULL SIZE PRODUCTS):

1.  Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Shampoo
2.  Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 Conditioner
3.  Pantene Pro-V Ultimate 10 BB Cream Hair Balm
4.  Coupons



Here is the review on their Shampoo and Conditioner I had done for their website:

PANTENE PRO-V ULTIMATE 10 SHAMPOO
I received this item as a trial free of charge to test and review. I had previously heard of Pantene in the past however I never used it as I have a very sensitive scalp! Its not that I had a bad experience, I'm just weary of new shampoos. My hair is dark brown, long and extremely straight and thick.

The first thing I notice when using the shampoo is the scent. Other reviewers say that the product is extremely fragrant so I was a little sceptical. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it had a light fragrance, slightly salon but not overpowering. It had a hint of apples! When applying the shampoo its evident that you don't need much as I had taken because it created a nice lather! I used the products at night and the following day there was a yummy scent to my hair that lasted. I also noticed that my scalp still felt clean throughout the day which is hard to achieve considering I have such thick hair and my scalp can feel oily quick. I also didn't feel any itching or irritation (a BIG win for me).

I followed up this experience with the Ultimate 10 conditioner and BB Cream hair balm! To give you an overall view of the product I would want customers to know that this product was a scented shampoo which left my hair feeling clean and shiny. If you are someone who had medium to oily hair then this product would be excellent for you!

Packaging 5/5 - very visually appealing with its modern look
Price 4/5 - more then most shampoos, doesn't break the bank either
Scent 4/5 - clean, apple scent, slightly salon
Quality 5/5 - left hair soft, smooth, clean

Would I recommend this to a friend? - Yes
Would I buy this again myself? - Yes



PANTENE PRO-V ULTIMATE 10 CONDITIONER
I received this item as a trial free of charge to test and review. I used this conditioner following the use of the Pantene Ultimate 10 Shampoo. My hair is dark brown, long and extremely straight and thick.

Much like the shampoo, this conditioner had a nice apple-like scent, similar to those of salon quality shampoo. It has a creamy texture "more" of this products then what you would expect to need. For me its probably because I have lots of long hair and my initial application felt to scant. I also have a very sensitive scalp and this conditioner did not irritate that condition.

My overall experience with the shampoo, conditioner and hair balm could be summed up by saying that my hair was left feeling clean and healthy even after a full day has passed. If you are someone who has medium to oily hair then this product would be excellent for you!

Packaging 5/5 - very visually appealing with its modern look
Price 4/5 - more then most shampoos, doesn't break the bank either
Scent 4/5 - clean, apple scent, slightly salon
Quality 5/5 - left hair soft, smooth, clean

Would I recommend this to a friend? - Yes
Would I buy this again myself? - Yes

Here are some before and after shots of my hair after using the products for several days.  I did not use any other styling products or tools other then the Pantene products and a paddle brush.
 


 
 
If you would like to get a coupon to try these products please find your printable coupon here:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment