Monday 22 September 2014

IPSY September 2014 - Street Style

I continue to LOVE ipsy and have been a subscriber since last year!  This month the theme was "Street Style".  If you don't know IPSY is a monthly make up subscription which costs $10 per month + shipping (free shipping in the USA) and you get 4-6 full size or trial size items and a cute bag!  Interested in signing up? Use my referral code here!

This months bag was super cute! Its definitely one of their more stylish bags:




Here is what I got inside my bag this month:

 
 
1. Shadow and Crease Brush by Crown Brush - I just love getting "tools" in this bag.  You can never have to many brushes!!  I love that I got this in my bag this month.  This item is full size and retails for $17.50

2. Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss - in the colour Love Affair.  I'm so glad to see a new product from this retailer and not something that's old or out of season, I've been to their site and I know its one of their latest products.  I didn't like my colour, I'm not a red fan so I went onto the IPSY website and did a trade! I traded for the other offered colour which is called Basic Instinct. This is a full size product and retails for $19.00

3. Natural Water Proof Eye Pencil by Pacifica in the colour Fringe - Love getting liners so this is a win, I'm glad I got the brown colour!  This product looks like its a sample however I'm not 100% sure.  The full size retails for $11

4. Nourish Organic Moisturizing Face Cleanser - When I seen this I thought "finally a face treatment ill actually use" cause I am not a fan of face creams, masks etc in these bags.  I will use this cleanser however, its perfect size for travel.  This item is 1 oz and is a travel size, retail size is 6oz and is $13.99

5. Breogeo Deep Conditioning Mask - This item is a mask for hair, its  50/50 I may actually use it or not.  I am compelled to try it but with my busy mom schedule doesn't allow for me to do stuff like this.  When showering I just like to get in and out!  This item is 1 fl oz and is a sample size.  Retail full-size is 5.25 fl oz and costs $26


So this bag had 4/5 items I will definitely use, 1 miss isn't so bad!  The estimated value for this bag is $45.00.  There were 2 full size products and 3 sample size.

This month I decided to use my IPSY points and I chose this NXY Bronze Smoky Look Kit for 1000 points.  I was surprised with the quality of this kit and I was reluctant to get it but my points were about to expire and I wanted to be sure to use them.  I'm glad I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment