Monday 22 September 2014

Long awaited life update

I feel like its been sooooooooo long since I had posted but with good reason.  My precious little girl was born on June 2, 2014!!!!  We are just so in love with her <3  <3

We spent the summer doing stuff as a family, brining a baby into the world and taking it easy.  The boys have now gone back to school and life is more on track then before! 

I am in month 4 of my maternity leave which means I have 8 more months to spend with this precious angel.

Dh is working 2 jobs.  He doesn't have to but just wants to make more money at this time.  He has a full time job where he works 12 hour shifts, 3 times a week.  On his days off he works at another job.  I honestly don't know how he does it!

I am finally at a point where the baby is becoming less work as she is getting so BIG.   Im getting more sleep as she sleeps through the night most of the time so im feeling much better! I want to do another post that's all about her birth!

I just wanted to say im still here, still going!  I have lots of cool reviews and unboxing soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment